Innovative Biotech Solutions for Poultry
Nutraferma understands what it takes to be successful in the poultry market.
Gut integrity is of the utmost importance to keep birds healthy and productive. Our products are proven to boost average daily gain, feed efficiency and gut integrity. Nutraferma offers five innovative solutions for poultry diets.
A Unique Direct-Fed Microbial
A direct-fed microbial that contains viable strains of Aspergillus oryzae, Bacillus subtilis, and valuable metabolites such as enzymes, organic acids, amino acids, and nucleic acids made from solid-state fermentation.
- University research showed greater ileal mucin RNA expression, increased colon TER, and lowered colon endotoxin transport in chicks fed Natufermen
- Research demonstrates broiler chickens fed Natufermen had comparable growth rates to birds fed antibiotic growth promoters
An All-Natural Fermented-Soy Protein
A functional soy-protein ingredient, with peptides, direct-fed microbials, and metabolites.
- Rich in short-chain peptides for increased nutrient bioavailability
- University trials validate PepSoyGen as an outstanding source of protein, performing equally to or better than other protein sources for young animal diets
- Proven a safe and effective replacement for animal-based proteins
A Natural Enzyme Combination for Poultry Productivity
Enervance is a safe, natural combination of enzymes manufactured from solid-state fermentation technology.
- Enervance has been shown to improve average daily gain in swine and improve gain-to-feed ratios
- University research indicates improved gas control in broilers fed Enervance
- Unique solid-state fermentation process creates a more robust feed enzyme than enzyme additives produced from the traditional liquid-state fermentation process
- Enervance is designed to function over a broader pH range than common enzyme sources, which helps maintain efficiency from the stomach to the GIT
A Heat-Stable Lactobacillus for Stressed Animals
LactoPlan is an innovative direct-fed microbial product containing a patented strain of Lactobacillus plantarum.
- LactoPlan contains viable microorganisms that work to provide nutritional benefits in poultry and swine
- Nutraferma’s state-of-the-art production process creates a heat-stable Lactobacillus, therefore LactoPlan can be pelleted without loss of viable microorganisms
- The unique combination of microbes, metabolites, and other microbial components found in LactoPlan work together to benefit the animal
A Natural Herbal Extract to Promote Gastrointestinal Health
Artvill is a natural herbal extract that helps protect swine, poultry and cattle from poor gastrointestinal health.
- Research has shown that the anti-inflammatory effects from Artvill can help to reduce the negative impact of the symptoms associated with Coccidiosis
- Research has shown that rats treated with Artvill achieved a 99.9% repair rate of gastric lesions
Artvill has been shown to reduce the negative effects of Salmonella infection
- Research indicates that Artvill aids in the prevention of enteric disease
Value Added Functional Soy Protein
A NF8 is a state-of-the-art soy-protein ingredient and a patented source of the viable microorganisms Pediococcus pentosaceus and Bacilus subtilis. The microbial enzymes produced during the micro-aerobic fermentatin process work to create a soy-protein ingredient with higher protein content and lower anti-nutritional factors than soy. NF8 is a value-added source of protein that serves as an alternative to animal proteins.
- Can be used as the fundamental source of protein for young animal diets
- Unique fermentation process reduces anti-nutritional factors while increasing protein content
- Guaranteed source of beneficial microorganisms to improve nutrient availability
- Safe alternative to animal proteins
Iowa State University, Murugesan, Persia. Natufermen fed chicks had greater ileal mucin RNA expression, increased color TER and lowered colon endotoxin transport.