Innovative Biotech Solutions for Turkeys
Nutraferma offers innovative nutritional solutions for the progressive turkey industry.
Turkey producers need the best value for their feed dollar. Every penny counts when considering average daily gain and feed efficiency.
Our products are proven to boost average daily gain and feed efficiency. Our products keep flocks healthy and productive. When used together in a comprehensive program, Nutraferma products can greatly enhance productivity.
An All-Natural Fermented-Soy Protein
A functional soy-protein ingredient, with peptides, direct-fed microbials, and metabolites.
- Rich in short-chain peptides for increased nutrient bioavailability
- University trials validate PepSoyGen as an outstanding source of protein, performing equally to or better than other protein sources for young animal diets
- Proven a safe and effective replacement for animal-based proteins
A Unique Direct-Fed Microbial
A direct-fed microbial that contains viable strains of Aspergillus oryzae, Bacillus subtilis, and valuable metabolites such as enzymes, organic acids, amino acids, and nucleic acids made from solid-state fermentation.
- Research shows that flocks fed diets containing Natufermen had increased rate of gain and flock uniformity compared to the control
- University research shows Natufermen improves gut integrity
Value Added Functional Soy Protien
A NF8 is a state-of-the-art soy-protein ingredient and a patented source of the viable microorganisms Pediococcus pentosaceus and Bacilus subtilis. The microbial enzymes produced during the micro-aerobic fermentatin process work to create a soy-protein ingredient with higher protein content and lower anti-nutritional factors than soy. NF8 is a value-added source of protein that serves as an alternative to animal proteins.
- Can be used as the fundamental source of protein for young animal diets
- Unique fermentation process reduces anti-nutritional factors while increasing protein content
- Guaranteed source of beneficial microorganisms to improve nutrient availablity
- Safe alternative to animal proteins
Field study in South Dakota. Turkey poults fed PepSoyGen and Natufermen had increased growth performance.
Trial conducted by a major U.S. turkey producer. PepSoyGen and Natufermen fed to growing turkeys resulted in increased rate of gain.
Additional Research Bulletin: 22